Do you want to make a complaint about something you’ve heard on the station?
To make a complaint, you must write to us by letter or submit your complaint in the online form below.
Please note that this form is to be used only for complaints made under the Commercial Radio Code of Practice. For general feedback please go to our Contact page.
Please note that this form is to be used only for complaints made under the Commercial Radio Code of Practice (Download the Code).
In summary, complaints should:
- Be made in writing by online form or letter;
- Provide the complainant’s name and address;
- Be sent to the Manager of the radio station;
- Adequately identify the material broadcast and the nature of the complaint;
- Be about a matter covered by the Code;
- Be about a matter that the complainant has heard broadcast; and
- Be received within 30 days of broadcast.
A complainant who is not satisfied with the response it receives from the station may refer the matter to the Australian Communications and Media Authority for resolution.
Under the Code, complaints relating to advertising, other than complaints under section 4 (identifiability of advertising material) and section 9 (gambling and betting odds), should be sent to the Advertising Standards Bureau – http://www.adstandards.com.au