Southern USA Music & The Mississippi Tour
Southern USA Music & The Mississippi Tour hosted by 92.7 MIX FM’s Caroline Hutchinson.
Hi there, my name is Caroline Hutchinson.
I am breakfast co-host at 92.7 Mix FM and I cannot tell you how excited I am about the trip Neil and Therese have put together. Ever since I saw Cybill Shepherd in The Long Hot Summer I have wanted to visit the Deep South. Mint juleps on the verandah, gentlemen callers, incredible food, foot stomping music and southern hospitality – it’s all calling my name.
This trip is exclusive to Travel Associates Caloundra, Mountain Creek, Noosa Civic and Hervey Bay. It can not be booked elsewhere. Early Bird Booking Savings*: Book and deposit prior to 31 October 2019 and save $500 !
I want to try hot tamales and hear music in every grocery store, dive bar and coffee shop. The Civil Rights Movement was born in the Deep South, I want to pay my respects to Dr Martin Luther King, tour the underground railway and wander slowly round the grand old homes of the cotton plantations.
Did you know we are staying at Graceland? I’m in love! I’m all shook up! And the most exciting thing of all, the paddlesteamer.
Taking things slow is my favourite thing to do. On the boat you will find me on deck with a book, watching the Mississippi Delta float on by. I’ll be eating late breakfast in the morning sunshine and might still be there for mint juleps at sundown.
I honestly can’t wait y’all.
- Cruise the mighty Mississippi River from Memphis to New Orleans on a traditional paddle steamer
- Experience everything Elvis on a guided tour of Graceland
- Visit the Country Music Hall of Fame in Nashville
- Listen to local jazz music in the historic French Quarter of New Orleans
- Learn about the American Civil War in historic Vicksburg
- Taste a flight of five Tennessee whiskeys and liqueurs during your guided tour of the Jack Daniels distillery
- Explore the historic plantation homes at Oak Alley
- Tour Sun Studios, the birthplace of rock ‘n’ roll, in Memphis
- See an unforgettable stage show at the iconic Grand Ole Opry
- Enjoy an airboat ride through the swamps and bayous of Louisiana
You too can join Caroline on this trip of a life time.
This trip is exclusive to Travel Associates Caloundra, Mountain Creek, Noosa Civic and Hervey Bay. It can not be booked elsewhere.
Early Bird Booking Savings*: Book and deposit prior to 31 October 2019 and save $500 !
Call one of the 3 Sunshine Coast stores for booking or more information:
*Terms and conditions: Save $500 is per person , and maybe sold out prior to 31 October .