Register your Job Vacancy here.
Let us help Sunshine Coast people find a job. When the pandemic hit us in 2020, MIX FM kicked off our Work Search.
Since then, with the help of local businesses, we’ve reached the $15 Million Dollar mark, and we’re still counting!
If you have a job available, register below.
A once in a Decade opportunity has opened at 92.7 MIX FM and 91.9 SEAFM!
This is only the 3rd time in 15 years the role has been vacated. Is this YOUR opportunity to live and work on the beautiful Sunshine Coast, Queensland and join 2 of the biggest Media Brands from Noosa to Bribie Island.
Role: Traffic Manager
- Come join the winning team at GSL Media
- A fabulous career opportunity
- Vibrant, energetic, and highly supportive work environment
GSL Media – One of the most progressive and exciting entertainment-based media companies on the Sunshine Coast – is looking for a highly motivated and enthusiastic person to join our team at our Maroochydore Headquarters in the specialist fulltime role of Traffic Manager.
Take your Media career to the next level. We’ll provide you with the opportunity to build a career in the media on the Sunshine Coast. In your new role, you will be responsible for ensuring the accurate booking and scheduling of commercials. Additionally, you will also be responsible for applying the correct audio to each commercial.
As the successful candidate, you will possess the following:
- Excellent communication skills (Both written and verbal)
- Exceptional attention to detail within a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent time-management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to prioritise tasks and meet daily and weekly deadline.
- Ability to work solus or in a team environment.
- Basic computer proficiency, ideally having used Microsoft Windows, Outlook & Excel.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a Traffic role.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience with the RCS Aquira Traffic system, Zetta software and systems.
- An ability to be a pro-active and productive member of our team
As the newest member of the team, you’ll get all the support and guidance you need to develop your skills, grow your media career and reach your full potential.
Interested? If so, please don’t waste any more time, email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org outlining your experience to us today! We look forward to receiving your application!
Applications close: Monday 18th July 2022
GSL Media reserve the right to begin the interview process and fill the position before the stated Application Closing Date.
Full-time hours, based in the Beerwah office.
- Complete handling of files A – Z
- Autonomously manage a variety of property matters
- Liaise with clients (incl. Mortgage Brokers and Real Estate Agents)
- Vendor Finance / Mortgage documentation
- QLD Conveyancing experience
- Experience use of PEXA and LEAP (or a similar practice management software)
- Highly organised and great attention to detail
- Enjoy assisting clients and providing exceptional service.
- Ability to work autonomously or as part of a Team.
REWARDS AND REMUNERATION
You will be offered a very competitive salary package up to $80k + super commensurate with your experience.
Please contact Darren Simpson on
Ph: 0427 397 212 or email@example.com
Electric bike manufacturer on the Sunshine Coast, over 10 years ago, they have proudly continued to maintain the small business spirit, keeping their customers at the heart of everything they do.
Over the years, they have been dedicated to continuous innovation & have strived to create a top-tier e-bike brand with superior design and performance.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The role involves delivering a unique customer experience through interacting with customers daily, handling any queries or concerns, processing warranty claims and processing inventory.
You will be provided with on the job training to help you succeed, however previous experience with bicycle mechanics would be an advantage to excel in the role.
This is a full-time position Monday to Friday (38 hours each week) 9 am – 5 pm.
- Receiving goods into the warehouse.
- Troubleshooting products & processing warranty claims.
- General warehousing duties, including picking, packing & dispatching spare parts to customers & dealers.
- Assembling e-bikes and test riding demonstrator models.
- Attending training sessions at dealer locations.
- Ability to learn warranty processes.
- The ability to communicate with customers both verbally and written
- Strong computer skills with the ability to learn & maintain inventory software systems.
- Ability to learn the product range of e-bikes and spare parts.
- Ability to assemble e-bikes.
- Self-motivated with a desire to learn.
- Strong attention to detail skills.
- A current driver’s licence
Please send your resume to Darren at EastCoast HR
firstname.lastname@example.org or call
07 5443 6022
Seeking an experienced Administration Assistant with strong customer service skills to join their friendly team.
This is a casual ongoing role for 2 days per week, you will be paid award wages. Immediate start.
Days required: Tuesday and Wednesday 8.00 – 4.00pm.
Service, repair business who have been operating on the Sunshine Coast for over 28 years. The office is centrally located at Warara.
Key Administration Assistant requirements:
- Must have good knowledge of the Sunshine Coast geographic layout
- Ability to multitask in a busy customer service environment
- Good computer skills, experienced with data entry, Microsoft word and excel
- Experienced with MYOB desirable
- Friendly and timely customer service
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Willing to follow instructions and company procedures
Key Administration Assistant responsibility:
- Confident liaising with customers over the phone to take bookings
- Front counter reception, handling customer walk-ins
- Schedule and coordinate customers service jobs to field repair technicians
- Order, track and unpack spare parts
- Be willing to do adhoc task as required
Please send your CV and cover letter to Jenelle at EastCoast HR
P: 07 5443 6022
This position is a temporary full-time ongoing position starting immediately, role is completing multi-drop deliveries around SE Qld. Our client has been supplying to the Australian market since 1984, and has a comprehensive nationwide network consisting of over 30 warehousing locations and a team of dedicated sales and service experts. This role could lead to a full time for the right applicant.
Forklift licence is beneficial but not necessary
Role is based Nth Sunshine Coast
Role is Monday – Friday 8.00am – 4.00pm
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Previous experience in a similar environment is beneficial
- MR/HR Truck licence required
- Forklift licence beneficial
- Ability to handle heavy lifting
- Good communication skills
- Presentable to clients
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Physically fit
Please send your resume to Jenelle at EastCoast HR
P: 07 5443 6022
THE POSITION This role is a casual temporary Production Worker position with the opportunity for a permanent position. Immediate start will be required to work in the texture and paint manufacturing plant in Yandina.
This role will be responsible for a range of tasks including weighing and measuring raw materials as per batch cards, mixing, decanting into buckets, quality testing and stacking pallets.
Working on a weekly rotating shift, the hours are 5am-1pm Monday to Friday one week and 1pm-9pm Mon to Thurs & 9am-5pm Fri the next week.
You must be able to demonstrate the following experience, abilities and personal attributes:
- Experience in a similar manufacturing environment is desirable but not essential
- Forklift licence
- A positive attitude with ability to take directions
- Reliability Accuracy and safe handling of raw materials
- Professional approach and collaborative working manner
- Physically fit & strong with the ability to handle heavy & repetitive lifting of buckets up to 25kg
- Ability to operate heavy machinery
- Sound literacy, reading and numeracy abilities to record data
- Knowledge of Safe Work Practices
Call Jenelle, EastCoast HR 5443 6022
Wanted Experienced gardener to join an established Garden Maintenance business in Noosa area specialising in only Body Corp work. Established weekly run. 4 1/2 days a week.
Start on casual wage but permanent position available for the right candidate.
Must be experienced in using all garden maintenance equipment, hedger, whipper, mower, herbicides etc.
Full and clean drivers licence essential. Must have own transport. Horticultural background desired but not essential. Must be self motivated, show initiative and able to work unsupervised. Good people skills a must.
Contact Glen on 0417 480 692
Looking for a full time mechanic or 2nd-3rd year apprentice for a Subaru oriented workshop in Beerwah. Wages above award.
To apply please call Wayne during business hours on 07 5439 0465
We can offer full time, casual, part time or hourly rate
Contact us on our Facebook page Michelangelo painting and decorating or look for us on Google and find all the best contacts details.
QEBS Design & Build requires a Plumbing Sales guru for our brand new showroom in Kuluin.
MUST have knowledge and experience in Fienza, Nero, ADP and Norico as well as Xero and Microsoft suite.
Knowledge of floor coverings and tiles would be helpful. This position could be either Full time or Part time, but will include Saturday mornings.
If you have the experience and want to work with an awesome crew, contact us NOW by sending your CV to Jenn at email@example.com
Casual working in all aspects of landscaping and construction
Paving , timber work , garden work etc
Drivers license an advantage and experience also an advantage
All work on the Sunshine Coast
The positions are CASUAL ongoing and commencement will be offered immediately should you fulfil these requirements.
- Location Tanawha, Sunshine Coast Qld
- Basic experience
- Forklift Licence or ability to obtain
- Sound knowledge of Brisbane & Sunshine Coast (and everywhere in between)
- Great communication & customer service skills
- Team Player and Customer focused
- Basic knowledge of Safe Load Restraint Procedures
- No recent driving violations or accidents
- Early starts Monday to Friday from Sunshine Coast with no overnight or weekend work.
5476 9997 between 11.00am to 3.00pm Monday to Thursday
Driver required to drive a Semi Side Tipper Sunshine Coast & Brisbane based work. Must Have MC Licence, White Card. Experience preferred.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org Ph 5441 7244
Above & Beyond Disability Solutions (AABDS) is a multidisciplinary NDIS provider supporting children and adults across the Sunshine Coast.
AABDS strives to be an employer of choice by going above and beyond for our employees.
We are committed to providing a working environment that supports work/life balance and we strongly believe that if our employees feel valued and appreciated, our participants will be provided with the best possible support and care.
This role requires an experienced and caring individual who understands and implements a person-centred approach when assisting people with disability and their support team.
We are looking for someone to be part of our Admin/Rostering team in this permanent full-time role with opportunity for career growth within the organisation is available for the right applicant.
The right applicant will need experience in rostering duties, data entry and all admin tasks.
On call phone duties are also part of this role.
Attention to detail and ability to maintain strict confidentiality is imperative.
Please email your cover letter and resume to Michelle McPherson at email@example.com
We are seeking a highly organised, responsible, reliable Storeperson/Factory hand to join our Team at Lifestyle Windows in Coolum.
- Day-to-day Responsibilities would include:
- Receive, unpack & quality control of Aluminium extrusion, parts, glass and other associated inventory into nominated store locations using agreed Company procedures.
- Dispatch finished goods using the agreed company procedures.
- Sort, pack and deliver all manufacturing components as per each jobs bill of materials (including metal, glass and small parts) to the correct work stations in a timely manner, necessary to meet the agreed production schedule.
- Keep factory and machinery clean and tidy, ensuring all rubbish is disposed of appropriately.
- Assist with the loading of finished products onto delivery trucks and trailers as directed.
- Take an active role in the promotion and policing of the factory WHS and OH&S Policy.
Previous experience with aluminium doors and windows would be advantageous The hours will be from Monday to Friday working approx. 38 hours per week; however this will vary according to workload. Fulltime position for the right applicant.
Forkilft license would also be very advantageous.
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Mon-Fri 7am-12pm (sometimes a little earlier, sometimes a little later)
Sat/Sun potential hours available
Working with another barista daily, driving to various offices/schools/jobsites etc
Manual license required, as you’ll be driving the vans which are manual.
Contact me via email email@example.com with resume
Look at us on instagram @the.coffecrew.sc
Nestled in the rainforest over looking Lake Baroon, Secrets on the Lake’s unique location, repeat clientele, and amazing team provides a spectacular work environment for the right applicant.
If you have a passion for food, hate split shifts and the drive to lead a great team of chefs, this is the job for you!!
Is this you??
- Passionate about food
- Born to lead with great interpersonal skills(we have a great team for you)
- Experienced at working in a fast paced environment
- Creative and passionate about food with a strong attention to detail
- Known for your positive attitude
- Have at least 2 years experience in a similar role or are looking to advance your career Hold a Certificate 3 in cookery (this is a non-negotiable)
If you tick all the boxes then this is the job for you!!
- What you will be doing:
- Serve food to our high standards of quality and service
- Train staff including kitchen hands, apprentices and trainees when required.
- Ordering, receiving and storage of food in line with Australian Standards Safety and cleanliness of all kitchen and food storage areas in line with Australian Standards
- Help to create a great culture amongst all staff within departments especially
Email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
This full time role is our customers first point of contact with Momentum.
Be the first point of contact for incoming support calls. Logging of customer support requests made via telephone or email using MYOB Advanced and manage MS Outlook Support inbox.
Provide exceptional Customer Service to our customers to instill in them the confidence that they are dealing with a professional business who will deal with their issues.
Manage Customer expectations as to a realistic response time for their issue and keep them updated of progress. Help to prioritise support workload so that most urgent priorities are being dealt with efficiently.
Provide admin assistance to Software Consulting team, including meeting bookings, confirming appointments and travel arrangements, timesheet assistance, resource management.
Management of MYOB registration renewal process and other customer processes.
You must be proactive, a self starter, a problems solver. You must be willing to step in and help anytime.
Email email@example.com with your CV and an email describing why you would be the best fit for this position.
Looking for a career in Health administration?
We are seeking a junior medical receptionist to join our team in a full time capacity.
Full training will be provided. Being confident using computers and eager to learn new systems is an advantage.
No previous experience needed but must be very organised, keen to learn and have a positive bubbly attitude.
Covid 19 up to date vaccinations are mandatory in the health industry.
Please provide an up to date CV and an appropriate cover letter stating any relevant skills/previous experience of your working life if any.
Please send though your CV and cover letter to:
We are looking for a candidate has completed either a Certificate IV in IT or a University Degree in IT.
Someone who is very passionate about the field, thinks analytically and can problem solve.
We don’t need years of IT experience, just the right attitude and an intelligent approach.
Make no mistake – you will not get bored working with us. – full time – A supportive team environment to further develop your skills.
Time to develop those skills whilst being productive.
A great working environment with ocean views based in Coolum Beach.
A great way to kickstart your career.
pls see full details at SEEK https://www.seek.com.au/job/57718118?type=standard
Noosaville, Full time, award wage, all aspects of butchering, serving, stock rotation.
Either come in and ask for Ash or phone 0408 867 575
A full time allocation position has come up in our ever growing fleet.
We are currently seeking a self motivated person who enjoys a challenge to join our allocations team.
Roles and responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Day to day allocations for approx. 70 company vehicles and sub contractors.
- Be able to manage multiple priorities.
- Be able to alter runs on the go as priorities change.
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Day to day allocations of employees
- Taking daily orders and corresponding clients on requirements.
- Organisation of newly acquired jobs.
- This position would be most suited to a energetic, self motivated individual looking to develop their skills to a broader range.
Experience in similar fields desirable but not essential.
For more information please call Dale on 0403421890 or email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Smart Doors & Gates Pty Ltd are looking for keen enthusiastic trainees to learn the garage door industry.
Applicants should be energetic reliable and not afraid of heights some heavy lifting and overtime time is required.
Send applications to email@example.com
Fab Slabs Cutting Boards and Grazers are Australia’s larger manufacturer of Camphor Laurel cutting boards and Grazers. We are looking for Fab workers to join our team.
If you think you have the skill set to make our cutting boards, have a passion for creating and want to be part of a great work team then give Kueper Drummond a call on 0422292347.
On the job training will be provided, some experience in the building industry, use of drop saws, sanders and Forklift license would be great, but not essential.
Please contact our Operations Manager, Kueper Drummond on 0422 292 347.